Medical Information Center
- Medical consultation and medical interpretation connection
- Information on cosmetic surgery tax refund
- Legal assistance for medical disputes and complaints
- Illegal broker report center
- Language English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian and Arabic
- Opening hours Monday to Friday 9:00-18:00
- Contact +82-2-1577-7129
- Homepage Korean Healthcare Industry(www.khidi.or.kr/eps)
Emergency Medical Information Center
The emergency medical information service offers hospital information and medical consultation, while also supplementing 119 emergency response teams so that emergency patients can receive emergency medical attention at a medical center in a timely fashion. In the case that there is a need to move hospitals due to lack of equipment or operation rooms, it provides information on available hospitals so that the appropriate hospital can be selected for the emergency patient, while preventing delays for medical attention.
- Collects emergency medical information and provides it to the people, emergency response agents and medical institutes.
- They are installed in 12 places throughout the nation and provides emergency medical information of their respective hospitals and medical centers in real time.
- Opened 24/7 and the counselor provides information on the appropriate hospital or medical center according to the condition of the patient.
- Doctor is on standby to provide medical consultation and give first aid instructions.
- When an ambulance is needed, they can be connected to ambulances such as 119.
- Provides medical information for foreigners and emergency medical interpretation services during emergency medical attention for foreigners