Medical Tourism Visa
This visa is issued to foreigners and their family members who register as inpatients in medical or rehabilitation facilities in Korea for treatment of disease or recuperation.
Place for applying issuing visas
- Republic of Korea embassies or consulates
- Person who intend to become an inpatient at a medical or rehabilitation center in Korea for the purpose of treatment of disease or recuperation according to the invitation from a medical institution for foreign patients or a registrant of it as per 「Medical Service Law」
- C3(M): Less than 90 days of treatment and travel (simple treatment including plastic surgery and beauty therapy)
- G1(M): 1 year (long-term treatment and rehabilitation)
- Foreign nationals confirm residence qualifications that match their purpose of entry and submit the accompanying documents to the diplomatic mission abroad.